Crossmodalism is movement born from the synthesis of art, science, and entrepreneurship. It is based in learning and collaboration across non-traditionally linked disciplines, ideas, and communities. Through this foundation, Crossmodalism fosters an appreciation of the full human experience in connection to its social and natural environment.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
We are dedicated to promoting the values of Crossmodalism and our community: The Crossmodalists. We want to offer everyone the possibility to explore different disciplines and ways of thinking, promoting collaboration and exploration.
Our entire platform is run by volunteer work. If you wish to join, engage, support and/or collaborate, please contact Daniel Ospina at email@example.com
HOW TO ENGAGE WITH THE ORGANISATION
Crossmodalism at its core is a philosophy. We have created several spaces and channels to meet and discuss. Below is a list of some of the main ones, but do not hesitate to imagine your own. We would love to hear about them at firstname.lastname@example.org
The steering group is responsible for generating and implementing a strategy for the volunteer organisation. It is also responsible for developing partnerships and supporting Crossmodalists in coordination and communication efforts. If you want to offer your help for the organisation, offer advice or suggestion, or otherwise engage with the Steering Group, you can email: email@example.com
FOR INTRODUCTIONS & SUPPORT:
- We have an active network of experts who can provide counsel, talks, and workshops in creativity, systems design, experience design, cross-modal branding, innovation management, and more. If you have a particular challenge you need support with, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can post a message or question through our Facebook group, publish it in the quarterly Newsletter, or see below our section on Crossmodalist Events, Companies, and Projects (Crossmodalist Seal) for a more engaged approach.
FOR COMPANIES, EVENTS, AND PROJECTS:
- We support companies and projects with matching values through:
- You can freely publish your events, projects, and news on the Facebook Group (Crossmodalism Members) to invite, recruit, or ask for support.
Crossmodal Calendar and Newsletter:
- We can add your event or project to the website’s public calendar and quarterly newsletter. We will check that our values match and can coach you with scientific terms to make sure we are using the same definitions.
- For further information, contact Chris Lloyd at email@example.com
The Crossmodalist Seal:
- The seal is awarded to Events, Companies, and Projects with matching values and who help further our mission
⬫ Not-For-Profits: cross-marketing partnerships and support
⬫ For-Profit Companies: range of options for sponsorship, support, and cross-marketing partnerships
- This seal says to the community that your project is actively supporting our mission, shares our values, and prompts all our members and volunteers of the organisation to support your project. We will also advertise your project through our channels (Bi-Monthly Newsletter, Website, Facebook group and page, twitter account, etc.)
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org